Location : Noida
Salary : 7 lakhs to 11 lakhs pa./-
Job Type : Co Working Spaces, Sales Manager - CoWorking Offices
Posted : 2021-09-15 11:40:09
Category : Marketing
Deadline : 20-09-2021
Gender : Both
Job Description :
We are currently hiring for a Sales Manager for Co working Spaces
Are you a team player, looking for growth potential within a growing organization? Come work with this dynamic, fast-paced organization. Seeking applicants with a desire to learn, succeed and have fun in the process!Sales Manager
Responsible for Multiple Locations in Metro cities
CTC Rs.7 lakhs to 12 Lakhs P.A depending on experience
Must: Coworking Space Experience of 2-4 years
Job Description / Responsibilities
1. Promoting the company's brands and introducing the company services and facility to the market.
2.Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
3.Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
4.Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
5. Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
6.Maintaining relationships with important clients and brokers by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
7.Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
8. Maintain Profitability in all centres9. Create a collaborative environment amongst our members through events and partnerships
10. Maintain 100% occupancy. Achieve sales target goals, and manage churn
11.Ensure that building is fully operational and processes are running smoothly
12.Effectively manage a team to ensure a healthy and growing community
13.Engage in the larger city community by attending events and networking with local start-ups and organization
* Good experience in Sales
* Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
* Excellence in sales and marketing with positive attitude and team playing ability.
* A flair for establishing an instant rapport with clients.
* Good communication and negotiation skills.
* Dynamic, aggressive, result oriented and self starter.
* Ability to work independently.
* Initiative and enterprise
* To enjoy networking and meeting new people
Strategic Planning Abilities.
Strong Communication Skills.
Collaboration and Motivation Skills.
Ability to Remain Calm Under Pressure.
Good People Skills.
Mail your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2020 Ladders UP HR Solutions. All Right Reserved